Managed IT Services
We employ a well-equipped and resourceful team who have spent the majority of their lives immersed in the computing world. Whether you have one PC for your home office, or a network of computers for a medium to large scale business, we will keep your operations running smoothly with expert and dependable services.
We solve even the most daunting computer related problems using a wide variety of skills, technicians and processes to accommodate your IT needs.
Contact us today to assist with your IT needs.
Virus and Malware Protection
Is your computer slowing down or getting weird popups and messages? Are you being redirected to random websites, or told to call into a suspicious “tech support”?
You might have a virus, or malware problem! Networks Plus can help remove it, as well as give you preventative solutions designed to your needs for the future so that your data stays safe.
Whether at your home or office, or in our labs, Networks Plus diagnoses and repairs most problems with minimal down time. Our technicians provide you with the best and most immediate service and support.
We offer clear explanations that do not require a technical degree to understand, leaving you in the know of what needs to be done.
PC and Network Upgrades
Feel like it’s time to grow?
A slow, freezing computer, or inept Internet access are key indicators your equipment or network devices are due for an upgrade.
We quickly diagnose performance and connection failures, using the best practice techniques before recommending upgrades or replacements.
Network Support, Monitoring & Troubleshooting
Cyber security is at critical mass!
Our technicians at Networks Plus are trained to monitor, evaluate, and solve any problem that arises within your network – often before you even notice.
Network support and troubleshooting includes:
- Performing upgrades to existing hardware
- Installing and configuring new hardware
- Performing Network Tuning
- Answering any technical questions
Disaster Recovery Planning
Always make sure you’re prepared for the worst.
In the event of a disaster, Networks Plus implements an immediate action plan to restore server or network functionality with minimal downtime through utilizing techniques such as bare metal backups – preventing extended recovery time.
Our disaster plans involve more than just backing up your data: We prepare for any unexpected hardware and software failure, and more.
Data recovery and backups are the most important part of any business’ disaster recovery plan. Having daily or weekly backups are essential to safeguarding yourself against very real threats that can cripple operations and stability.
Networks Plus utilizes a variety of backup solutions that will fit your business, whether it be with removal media, cloud storage or a larger enterprise solution.
Keep your data safe.
The strategic security framework from Networks Plus includes Threat Tracking, Vulnerability Assessment, Anti-Virus services and more.
- Managed Endpoint Security: Safeguards your company from malicious virus and malware attacks.
- Next Generation Firewall: Wire-speed integrated network platform that blocks sophisticated attacks by enforcing security policies at the application level and the port protocol level.
- Employee Training & Education: Educates employees about common vulnerabilities and threats to business operations, stresses the importance of data security and each employee’s responsibility to protect it.
- Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) Development & Consulting: Creation of critical policies (e.g. password, social media, IT device policies) for risk management.
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention: Prevents data theft by identifying attach signatures within the network and issuing alerts.
- Web Filter & Security: Minimizes the risk of maware through real-time security updates, web security policy controls and custom filters.
- Data Encryption: Ensures data confidentiality with file and email data encryption.
Networks Plus’ Offsite Backups provides an additional level of data protection for small to medium-sized organizations. We automate the backup process, ensuring critical data is always secure and available at any time of the day.
Our remote backup service is an important part of a responsible data protection plan: It can make sure your business is safe from the kind of catastrophic failure that destroys vital records. You can replace inventory, your premises, your cars, and even your hardware almost overnight, but data on your computers or hard drives are much more vulnerable.