If you are anything like me, I hate when I see the little red notification on my phone. I must immediately get rid of it (ok I may be a little neurotic) but this photo makes me go crazy!
How many emails do you get per day? How many of those are important? If you find your email consumed with “junk” we have found a quick and easy way to help you clean up your mail box!
Unroll.me will become your new best friend! Follow these easy steps for a cleaner email account!
- go to Unroll.me and login/get started (circled in red) or in green
- Enter the email you would like to de-junk and email password
- What is a Rollup?
- The Rollup is a digest that gives you an overview of all the subscriptions you receive each day. The Rollup will keep your inbox clean by organizing the subscriptions you receive into a daily digestible email.
- What happens when you add subscriptions to my Rollup?
- The subscriptions you include in your Rollup will no longer be sent to your inbox. Rather, they are moved to the “Unroll.me” folder in your email account and can be found there at any time.
- In order to unsubscribe from those junk emails click on the the “edit subscriptions” link on the top right of the screen
- Click unsubscribe for each email you don’t want to receive any more
- What if you want to re-subscribe?
Hopefully this will help eliminate the frustration that comes with all those junk emails!